We are delighted to share our Catholic Schools Inspection report following on from the two-day inspection on 15th and 16th June. I would like to thank our children, staff and entire school community for all their hard work and support in helping us achieve our overall ‘Good’.
St. Patrick’s were given the following judgements:
Catholic Life and Mission – Outstanding
Religious Education – Good
Prayer and Liturgy – Good
Key findings of the report:
- The environment enhances Catholic life and mission; pupils flourish in a vibrant, faith-filled atmosphere where all stakeholders know, live, and witness the school’s mission. Consequently, it has a significantly positive impact on the life of the school.
- Pupils’ behaviour is exceptional because they show deep respect and reverence for their dignity and that of others.
- All staff are exemplary role models with a loving and nurturing approach, meaning pupils are happy, confident, and secure.
- Teachers profoundly understand religious education’s impact on pupils’ moral and spiritual development.
- The subject leader for religious education has an inspiring vision and a high level of expertise in realising it, resulting in rapid improvements to the school’s provision.
The full CSI inspection report, including strengths and areas for development can be found by clicking on the link here.
We are all extremely proud of the rapid improvement the school has made over these past few years and were blown away with the wonderful comments from the parent survey. As always, we are extremely grateful for the constant support we have from all families involved with the school and look forward to the journey ahead of us.